Troubled Blood by Robert Galbraith


                                                                                                                                                        

I gave this book 5 stars.

It's a long read. If you are not up to reading a lot of names and a lot of details, this book is not for you. I did like it a lot. The biggest challenge the writer has is keeping it up being a detective book. Sometimes it gets very near being a sort of soap opera, but in my opinion it's still mainly a detective. I love it that there are so many detailled complications and yet J.K.Rowling always keeps her eyes on the ball. It's very consistent. You might not always agree with the thoughts of the character, but for me a character is a character and not the writer. I certainly will pick up a next volume in this series. I won't go into any details, I don't want to be a spoiler.

                       

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shrines of Gaiety - Kate Atkinson

The Game - Linda Calvey

Human Croquet - Kate Atkinson