Red Snow - Will Dean



I very much enjoyed this crime story.

Tuva Moodison is a great character, I think all writers would have liked to invent her.
I am familiar with Värmland in Sweden, where the story is situated. Years ago I had a cycle holiday in the region. Very pretty and an amazing trip to make, from Sunne to Sunne. From one gästgiveri to the next family hotel.
I was there in the summertime and it is very enjoyable in that period, winters are obviously quite harsh. The descriptions of shops, hotels and such are quite like I experienced them.
I will not go into revealing the plot, don't want to spoil the chilling story for other readers.
Will Dean knows how to tell a story.
The 5 stars are more than deserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shrines of Gaiety - Kate Atkinson

Ireland, a History - Thomas Bartlett

Human Croquet - Kate Atkinson