Bad Apples - Will Dean (Tuva Moodyson Mystery #4)



Another good book in the Tuva Moodyson series. They really should make a TV series out of these brilliant books.

The story is situated in and around a village and a town in Varmland, a part of Sweden.
I have been there myself on a cycle holiday and I can tell you that the description of the woods is very good. I have only been there in the summer time, but I can imagine very well how things would be in autumn.
All the (by now) regular characters are in the book and you can see how Tuva's life probably is going to change because of her relationship with police woman Noora.
The story - as always - is quite chilling, especially if you are afraid for dentists, like me.
Also as always I don't want to spoil the fun and tell anything about the plot.
What I dislike is that the story is not totally finished, I prefer novels to have a beginning, something in the middle and an ending.
That is my only reason to give this book no more than 3 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shrines of Gaiety - Kate Atkinson

Human Croquet - Kate Atkinson

Ireland, a History - Thomas Bartlett